Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The GREATEST pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do



My friend took delivery of his new TATA Safari on 24-09-2006!!
(The guy in white shirt is one of my Bestest Buddies- with his younger bro and his shiny, new TRUCK)

All the boys came to pick me up and we went out late night drive around town!! Yeehaw!!

I somehow fit into that Truck with 2 hard pillows on the seat for support!!

I am not allowed to sit in any and most vehicles since my last surgery in Dec2005, that involved a reconsruction of the left hip socket followed by a total hip replacement of the left hip joint and this was my first experiment.
Though we always knew this was the best option and hence a bit safe!!

Still thinking over a permanent solution to my travel woes and am grounded till then!!

No comments: